Cutting some holes to put the electric into the attic where it belongs, instead of being stapled to the ceiling.
The big, bottom hole is where the junction box was protruding the wall and was just covered with drywall mud. The electric line was then stapled up the wall and across to the fan. Not safe and ugly as Hell.
After a three day wait the new doors arrived late Thursday afternoon and Friday morning I got to work. In less than five hours I had all six of them installed.
There was a sea mural painted on the wall surrounding the back yard that had to go. I jumped the gun and started painting before I took a picture. This is the part on the side of the garage.
I have literally worked myself out of a job for a few days. Nothing else can continue until the drywall is repaired and textured. That isn't scheduled to start until Thursday. I think Saturday I will prime the bare wood of the door frames and sand the doors.
Early next week I am going for a ride! There will be a report after it happens.