Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hamburger Review


I have been hearing about this hamburger joint called The Heart Attack Grill located at 6185 West Chandler Boulevard or the Southwest corner of Chandler Blvd and Kyrene Road. So, I went to check it out.

The menu is so simple it is painted on the wall. You can get a hamburger in any of four ways. A single, a double, a triple, or a quadruple. Each patty is a half pound of choice beef cooked to perfection and layered with American cheese. This hamburger reminds me exactly of the kind of burger my Granny fried up in a skillet back in Louisiana. Piling on the condiments of your choice completes this monster burger. But, wait, there are also the unlimited fries to accompany this meal in itself burger.

Here is a double, bad boy all dressed up with red onion, pickles, mustard, and resting on a golden toasted bun. This burger is a ten napkin, juicy, carnivores delight. You have never been to any restaurant that had a greasier burger and that is written in the good sense of the meaning. While the fries are just fries and I wouldn't eat more than a few, this burger is one of the best I have ever eaten.

I would recommend a trip to Chandler to get a burger at The Heart Attack Grill because it is that good. But, if a great burger isn't enough reason to travel across town maybe the Nurses will catch your attention. In the name of safety, real (wink, wink) nurses staff this establishment to take care of you during your stay. They were attentive, helpful, friendly, and not bad to look at.

If you're ever in the Phoenix area and find youeself hungry, tired, and needing refreshment and a bit of fun remember the Heart Attack Grill. It is worth the trip.

2 comments :

  1. Although I have never visited your city, both the burger, and the nurses, tell me it is time to add it to my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! This is one ride I am going to schedule!!!!

    Ride Safe!

    BAM

    ReplyDelete