Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring and Love is in the Air

I took a drive out to the lake yesterday just to get out of the house. While there I met Betty. Now, I'm not usually a forward fellow, but there was something special about her that I just couldn't quite put my finger on.





After talking to her for a short while she invited me to follow her home.




As I followed, I wondered if I was making the right decision.




She did appear to be special, so I kept following.




Reaching her place, she excused herself to go slip into something more comfortable.




When she came out I knew it was love at first sight.






8 comments :

  1. ROTHLMAO!!! I guess you've quit whining right about now, heh?

    When's happy hour? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I hope you get your bike back soon. If those hallucinations continue, go to the HD dealer and do some test rides. Or just go pull on one of those tap’its and enjoy a breast. Err, I mean beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what they say. If you can't fish **** it!

    fasthair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love at first draft....lol

    Ride on,
    Torch

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been a hard day on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, wowza. Gives a whole new meaning to Tapped Out don't it.

    ReplyDelete