Monday, June 1, 2009

Post 100



Well, what better way to have a 100th post than with this award from Ann over at Random Thoughts. I have been having computer issues for the last three weeks that have kept me away. But hopefully that is behind me. Thanks Ann for the Award.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Here are the blogs I suggest that you give a read;

Musings of an Intrepid Commuter: Dan Bateman, also known as Irondad, is a true biker who rides year round and is a Rider Safety Instructor. Well written and informative this site is worth visiting.

Cruising Ohio: Ride along with Doug and Teresa as they travel the two lanes and share the beauty of Ohio.

2 Rat Bastards: Rat and crew write from the voice of experience what's it like to be a real biker.

Ms M's Place: Thoughts and tales by a 40 year old biker lady. Enough said.

Northwest Harley Blog: Thoughts and commentary on the state of the motorcycle industry.

The Great Motorcycle Pizza Tour
: Lucky is searching for great pizza from the seat of his Triumph or scooter. Doesn't matter, it is the same wind for all of us.

Chronicles of a Harley Davidson Rider: An interesting take on current events as seen through the eyes and mind of a Harley rider.

Allen Madding's Musings: Allen, a man of many diverse experiences, shares thoughts and tips that are very useful.

Those are my eight. As with most who I have seen post these, I wish I could select another eight. As it filters out I tried to select Blogs that I hadn't seen awarded yet. I hope that there are some new ones here and everyone takes a look at what these folk are thinking. Thanks again, Ann.

7 comments :

  1. My pleasure! I really enjoy reading your blog. Give us a call re: Rumble on Rt 66. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AZ HD!! Congrats to All!! I'll post up 8 in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am humbled to be selected among your 8. Thank you for the kind words and congrats on post No. 100.

    -Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann: I'll be getting in touch

    mq01: You're welcome and enjoy the ride to Sturgis.

    Allen: Thank you and thanks for the comments you leave here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 100th! Keep riding and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AZ H-D; thanks much for the kind shout out!
    -mac

    ReplyDelete