Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Biker Babe

I was looking for some new fender fluff and found this little cutie. This brings a whole new meaning to Biker Baby don't you think?


Besides being just adorable she is adventurous as well. Here she is eating alligator for the first time. That cute smile and trusting eyes saying, "See Poppy, you didn't think I would eat this did you?"



And showing her mother, "Look Mommy, I'm eating alligator!"

The only thing this has to do with riding is I rode out to my class in Chandler this morning, gassed up for the ride home, stopped at Dennys for breakfast, drank as much coffee as I could, and am at school early, and the doors are locked. As I turned on the computer I saw these pictures and couldn't help but share them.

Being a grandpa is so much fun.

11 comments :

  1. I'm not there yet but I was just telling B.B. that it might not be long before I am the gramps.

    Very cool. Thanks for a great start today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she ride with you? My daughter started at two yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Webster World: It is indeed!

    IHG: Thank you

    Willy D: Sad to say her mother(my daughter) is having none of that her riding business. If it was up to me she would have already been riding.

    Lady R: And that smile gets bigger each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! That put a smile on my face this morning. Reminds me of when mine were a bit younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! I love being a grandma!

    ReplyDelete