Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Saying

My mood heading into the day can best be described as;

Annoyed
Beastly
Cantankerous
Damnable
Evil
Frustrated
Gnarly
Heinous
Incensed
Jittery
Keel over
Loony
Malicious
Nefarious
Oppressed
Pissed off
Quarrelsome
Rattled
Stupefied
Torn
Upset
Vile
Wrathful
Xenophobe
Yelling
Zealous

After my meeting with the Superintendent this afternoon it might get better, or worse. However there is a ride this weekend that should make everything good again. And if that doesn't work there is breakfast with the grand babies on Sunday that is a guarantee to brighten life.

10 comments :

  1. It's raining here for like the 5th day in a row. Maybe more. It sure feels like it; and its cool. Wet and cold do not make for good riding. I'm beginning to feel like you.

    Hope your mood brightens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your meeting goes well. Can't wait for Saturday! Woo-hoo! I don't think Dave, BB and Willy can make it this time. That's a bummer. But our riding season has just begun!!! I told them they have all winter to come out for some primo riding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys have a great ride Saturday! We will get out there for some winter riding...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't say! I too know the ABC's of pisstivity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had several days like that lately. They start out questionable and then after the ride to deal with the questionable whatever...well, my bike is worth it's weight in something priceless. Hang in there. The Grandbabies will fix it.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm, sounds like my kinda days recently...work....pfffttt.... ride and hang with grandbabies azhd, have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how did your meeting go, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt that way the other day when I did my rant post, which I have since deleted. I was pretty pissed, but once I vented I didn't wanna leave it up. I'm sick of bitching about shit I can't do anything about. I'm trying to get positive again.

    Sometimes, it is easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete