Friday, December 11, 2009

What Can I Do To Help With Change That We Can Believe In?

Pass this on to your church, co-workers, family, and friends. What do you have to lose, but 44 cents? What do you have to gain? ----------- More than you will ever know.


What a clever idea!

Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list. Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year. As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world...and make a donation by gluing a penny inside for good measure. Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it. Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not the Christian way, you know.)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations, because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a "Holiday Tree". . . It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE! And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!!

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union ) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything Christian away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war.

Help put Christ back in Christmas!

I'm off to the dollar store to get a dozen cards. Instead of twelve maids a milking, I'm sending twelve cards a stalling.

Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments :

  1. I think you got the name wrong. I’ve always thought that ACLU stood for the “Anti Christian Lawyers Union”.

    How about I you tape or glue a penny inside each card. Make them work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about the penny Willy D, I'm adding it to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "for those of you who don't know"??? Who doesn't know the ACLU? They are a pain in the ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Idea. I'm sending my dozen out this afternoon. Pennies in each.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't get why these sorts have to try and impose their sorted stinking moral mumbo jumbo on the rest of us. Why can't they do something worth while and productive. sheezz
    Oh wait, I see, they still want a celebration but without the Christ in it then what exactly would the reason be for their holiday?; I mean, if they want us not to say Merry Christmas why have a hoilday on the 25th. Oh I know...they're idiots.
    Perhaps I'll send them a Merry Christmas bird that they can stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure that they will appreciate the holiday cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may not be a believer in religion or deities, but I am a believer in traditions and common sense. Though I can't rationalize there being a "God" who'd sit around up in heaven just watching while Hitler had millions of people stuffed into the ovens, I respect people who need faith in their lives. I respect that this country was founded by folks who were Christian.

    I don't believe in changing everything to accommodate special interest groups. I may not believe in God, but who am I (or anyone else) to demand we take it off the money? I also hate euphemisms...like re-naming the Personnel Department "Human Resources," and calling Employees "Associates." It's all A BUNCH OF CRAP! With no reservation the concept of the "Holiday Tree" is the biggest pile of dung of them all. The ACLU and anyone else who beats the drum for this shit deserves to have their citizenship revoked.

    When in Rome do as the Romans Do.

    This is the United States of America, and God is a huge part of it. Whether you believe or not isn't the point. How you observe or do not observe religion is not the point. The point is that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans do, so for those who don't want to, that's fine.

    Just....SHUT UP ABOUT IT! We're not changing our heritage for your selfish ass!

    I think I may send 50 cards. I hate the ACLU!!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete