Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nice Evening Under The Stars

This is tonight’s accommodations here in Gaffney, South Carolina. It is windy, cool, and the RC cola is ice cold. It has been a long time since I’ve had an RC and there is no adult beverage, so it is quite refreshing.



The experienced RVers I’ve talked to assure me it isn’t going to rain tonight. That is especially important because of the amount of rain I got yesterday afternoon and evening. When I got here everything in the bottom of the trailer was wet. It rained so hard that it was blowing into my eyes behind my glasses like a million little needles. But on the bright side it was cool and today wasn’t bad either.

Tomorrow looks like some back road time in as I continue to color in my map. Now, I think I will go listen to the birds sing.



8 comments :

  1. Hope you get plenty of time to dry out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the weather. but i must tell you, that is a fabulous setup you have there. i cant wait to be tenting it myself soon. enjoy and dry out azhd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked our weather. You've got about a 50% chance today of getting wet on your way into my area today. But, those isolated scattered showers are easy to miss.

    Ride safe and enjoy the scenery! See ya for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm envious of your whole trip Paul, but especially the fact that you're dining with Lady Di tonight!

    Hope you dry out ok and don't see any rain the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arizona Harley NanaJuly 12, 2010 at 7:34 AM

    Wish I could be camping with you - honestly - looks beautiful and cool. Hurry home, but be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pfffttt...I'm just about ready to tell a whole butt-load of people to piss off and ride out there and finish your trip with you.

    Yeah....YEAH! WTF! oH....I forgot, I have schtufff to do.

    Life out my fantasy bro! Keep scooping it on my plate cuase I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live out...not Life out. You's know what I meant anyways pa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top web site, I hadn't come across azharleydude.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
    Carry on the great work!

    ReplyDelete