Sunday, January 30, 2011

Public Service Announcement

Gentlemen, and some gentlewomen, after a weekend of debauchery I offer a heads up on the dangers of over indulgence.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00622/beer_goggles_622180a.swf

No grains have been harmed bringing this to your attention.

This is not from personal experience only what a friend of a friend has related second hand from a source that they failed to identify based on something they may have overheard while imbibing in the afore mentioned weekend of debauchery.

You have been warned.

5 comments :

  1. Hey!!!!!
    We specifically said no video taken at our parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see this...it must be bad because it's being blocked by my firewall! I'll check back when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s because of crap like that I quit drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a chick getting skinny... if it was only that easy.

    ReplyDelete