Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hurry Up 2014



 


Good riddance to the year from Hell!  It featured 6 issues that singularly had the power to kick in my guts, but collectively have knocked me to my knees. 

BUT, 2014 is here and I have decided it is time for me to get up off the deck, quit feeling sorry for myself, and get back to living life!!

So, I will start the year with a great attitude and my plan for rebounding.  It started when I pulled out the neglected Atlas and began to look toward the roads I still need to ride to color in my map.  I haven’t really been riding the past six months, but have been making a list of items/maintenance that Petunia needs to head out. Let the fun, miles, and smiles begin!

Yep, 2014 is going to be a GREAT year and I am looking forward to a larger slice of this thing called retirement.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Happy New Year!

    Retirement, sigh… one of these years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a healthy happy new year for you. May 2014 be trouble-free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul:

    Go Paul GO !! enjoy your retirement and make us envious. It's a new year with a blank slate ahead

    Happy New Year

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your attitude for 2014 - Time to take retirement by the horns (to all of our envy...) Enjoy the new year and new lifestyle. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's been such a tough year, but you're a pretty tough Dude, so I'm thinking you'll be OK. :)

    Wishing you well and looking forward to getting to AZ to ride with you again!

    Smooches,
    Sash
    www.SashMouth.com

    ReplyDelete