Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Progress Is Slow

Bad news is Petunia is still apart.

Good news is the gear set and shift forks are in the housing.  Everything spins freely and feels good.


Bad news is I currently have divided priorities and Petunia got shifted to the back burner.  I did get far enough to know I have to jack her up and loosen the rear wheel to move it forward to install the drive belt pulley. 

Good news is Wednesday should be the day I can get back to her and hopefully make some progress.  It seems like it has been forever since I got to ride.  I am more than ready to change that.

7 comments :

  1. Wednesday is almost here... Only 6 hours. ;-)

    Looking forward to the road trips. Is winter your primary riding season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard; It is about 12 hours to Wednesday here...LOL. Summer was road trip time in the past. We used to have a 2 week Fall and 2 week Spring Break that I would pick 1 a year to go somewhere. Time will tell if I have a chance to get away this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now, Wednesday is one hour 2 (1 now) minutes away ... Lots of time to put her back together and still have pick where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VStar Lady; You and Richard start way to early for me. It is still 10 hours until 7:00AM here. I won't be out there until walking the dog and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've more patience than I.....looking forward to pics of the rig on the road...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie 6; Patience isn't involved, necessity is the reason. I'm looking forward to taking pictures on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, progress is progress. At least you have part of it done. Soon you'll be back on the road.

    ReplyDelete