Monday, May 8, 2017

Milestone Day

Today is the beginning of week 7 in the condo remodel and is the biggest milestone to date... the counter tops will be installed. 

Sitting on ready

Getting here has been fun and the complications minor, but I am feeling the need to take a break for a road trip. I had planned to make every Sunday a no work, go ride day, but I have worked every Sunday for the entire six weeks. I'm trying to convince myself that taking tomorrow off to go ride will make the push to the end more enjoyable. 

4 comments :

  1. It's hard to step away from a big project that's unfinished, for any reason. But it looks like the end is near and every step now will have a very positive affect on progress. And it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The renovation looks great. It seems like a break would be necessary just to maintain sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I like your choice of colors and I think you deserve a break to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canajun; Thanks, they were early to install the tops and I couldn't install the backsplash until Tuesday, so I I went for a ride a day early. Made working today a lot better.

    RichardM; Thank you, I'm not sure how much sanity I still have, but after 200 miles yesterday I know I feel better.

    Trobairitz; It is beginning to resemble a home again, which is good. I am pretty happy with the color choices and it is coming together a bit better than I really expected.

    ReplyDelete